[Tizen Application-dev] Creating Certification for Package

Ercüment Pullukçu epullukcu at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:28:35 GMT 2013

Hi;I know I need to generate a certificate for my application packaged. However, getting the following error when I try to produce the certificate according to the information at https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.gettingstarted%2Fhtml%2Fdev_env%2Fcertificate_generator.htm Thank you in advance for your help. Error:The private key passed is of not a proper encoding. It should be of PKCS8 or EncodedKeySpec format.
Generic Exception caught.Private key argument is incorrect.
The Key Spec should be generated from RSAPrivateKeySpec, PKCS8privateKeySpec, EncodedKeySpec or any other reconized spec.