[Tizen Application-dev] How can I add a icon to launch the simple-player from icon?

Wei, ChangzhiX changzhix.wei at intel.com
Wed Jun 26 10:30:08 GMT 2013

Hi :
      I have maked a simple-player app based on efl and gstreamer,not use tizen’s sdk,it is a binary file.
And now I config the CMakeLists.txt and simple-player.spce , used gbs build to create a rpm package.
Then ,I install this rpm package to tizne phone ,it can play video well through comandline(I connect the phone to pc),but it is not have a icon of simple-player on the home sreen.
How can I add a icon to launch the simple-player from icon?

The attachmnet is my CMakeLists.txt ,simple-player.spce and simple-player.xml.

Thanks,
Wei,changzhi