[Tizen Application-dev] libdash, an open-souce MPEG-DASH access library

Stefan Lederer stefan.lederer at bitmovin.net
Mon Mar 25 12:08:19 GMT 2013

Hello Dominig,

thanks for your response! It should be no problem to integrate libdash via
an GStreamer plugin. The library is designed as an access interface to
MPEG-DASH streams and can be used via  such a plugin. We have also a sample
player in the libdash github repository [1] to show how to use/integrate
libdash in existing media systems, like GStreamer. This sample player and
the library will be updated in the next weeks to support all test vectors of
the DASH264 initiative of the DASH Industry Forum [2], which would be the
first library enabling this.

Our open source resources are currently bound in the sample player and
middleware development around libdash (at least at the moment). However, we
can provide assistance for anybody who is interested to integrate libdash.

[1] https://github.com/bitmovin/libdash

[2] www.dashif.org

Best regards,

Stefan

____________________________
DI Stefan Lederer

bitmovin
CEO | Head of Business

Lakeside Science & Technology Park

Building B01
9020 Klagenfurt
AUSTRIA

phone:    +43 (664) 4347745
mail:        <mailto:stefan.lederer at bitmovin.net>
stefan.lederer at bitmovin.net
web:        <http://www.bitmovin.net/> www.bitmovin.net
skype:    stefan-lederer

Coming soon: www.bitcodin.com

Member of:

cid:image004.png at 01CDBEA1.BDDDE360
Please note: This e-mail may contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution
of the material in this e-mail are strictly forbidden.