[Tizen Application-dev] Border for Elementary Entry Widget - Not working on Tizen

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) tizen at rasterman.com
Thu Mar 28 09:54:39 GMT 2013

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:02:51 +0530 Amit S <amit at smargav.com> said:

this is simply a system styling choice. scrollable regions have no bordering in
tizen. entry ones included. this is a consistent system-wide choice and all
entries do the same thing with the same theme/style (default one). you can add
your own styles if you want and use elm theme extensions to add them (just add
an edj file path which contains a new style for an entry scroller).

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <tizen at rasterman.com>