[Tizen Application-dev] Border for Elementary Entry Widget - Not working on Tizen

Amit S amit at smargav.com
Thu Mar 28 10:00:18 GMT 2013

Hi Carsten,

Thank you for the response. I got it sorted out based on the suggestions
provided in the list. I added frame around the Entry widget.

However, just to give an update, Tizen UI for 2.0 (Magnolia) has changed
and apparently the UX guys have finally realized that having border around
Entry is good design.

Regards,
Amit S