[Tizen Application-dev] Border for Elementary Entry Widget - Not working on Tizen

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) tizen at rasterman.com
Thu Mar 28 10:50:56 GMT 2013

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:30:18 +0530 Amit S <amit at smargav.com> said:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Thank you for the response. I got it sorted out based on the suggestions
> provided in the list. I added frame around the Entry widget.
>
> However, just to give an update, Tizen UI for 2.0 (Magnolia) has changed
> and apparently the UX guys have finally realized that having border around
> Entry is good design.

i see that my grumlbings have passed onto the RIGHT place. :) this is also why
i advise "don't hack around this. let it look like this - it's a ui design issue
in the ui design dept - if they want it borderless, then borderless it shall be
- everywhere... and at least everyone is consistently bad. :)".

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <tizen at rasterman.com>