[Tizen Application-dev] Use Hands-Free-Profile of Bluetooth

Marcus Sellmann marcus.sellmann at iav.de
Thu May 16 11:45:12 GMT 2013

Dear all,

for an experimental web application which should use bluetooth to steer a
connected smartphone, I need some help or additional informations.
More precisely i want to initiate a call on tizen ivi and have it sended
out by an android phone.

Is there any chance to handle the hands free profile with the existing
bluetooth api?

Kindly Marcus

Marcus Sellmann

Praktikant / Vehicle Cockpit Interieur (VC-I41)
Trainee / Vehicle Cockpit Interieur (VC-I41)

IAV GmbH
Carnotstrasse 5
10587 BERLIN
GERMANY

Phone:    +49 30 39978 - 8177
Fax:         +49 30 39978 - 9413
Email:      <mailto:marcus.sellmann at iav.de>
Internet:  http://www.iav.de

Sitz/Registered Office: Berlin,
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
Registernummer/Company Registration Number: HRB 21 280,
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kurt Blumenröder, Michael Schubert,
Dr. Rüdiger Goyk