[Tizen Application-dev] Use Hands-Free-Profile of Bluetooth

Clark, Joel joel.clark at intel.com
Thu May 16 14:43:52 GMT 2013

yes, the lemolo application in Tizen IVI is a hands-free dialer that uses ofono and bluez to enable the HFP profile.
I suggest you look at it for an example.  You might find folks who work on this app are reading the ivi at lists.tizen.org<mailto:ivi at lists.tizen.org> mail list more than this one.

regards
Joel