[Tizen Application-dev] Musicplayer app src code broken

Prabhuram Murugan prabhuram.murugan at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:43:14 GMT 2013

Hi All,
I have installed the TIZEN 2.0 SDK, and I created a emulator and I ran it ,
I could see a in-built MusicPlayer application in the emulator.
I assumed that the inbuilt music player application corresponds to the git
project which is mentioned below:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/apps/osp/MusicPlayer

I had cloned it and checkout to 2.0_release branch. But I could not build
the application using the SDK, due to some unknow issues. I could observe
the following issues in the 2.0 branch of music player.

1.  .project file is missing,
2.  /res/screen-size-normal folder is missing which should actually contain
the layout xml files.
3.  even If I try to fix the above I am getting issues while building.

Can someone tell me where exactly I can get the complete source code of
TIZEN 2.0 inbuld Musicplayer application.

I would  like to customize the look and feel of the application, build it
and deploy it on the 2.0 emulator.
Hope I can get some help.

Thanks,
Prabhu