[Tizen Application-dev] Musicplayer app src code broken

Prabhuram Murugan prabhuram.murugan at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:05:12 GMT 2013

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your response.
I got a NDS board which is currently running with TIZEN 2.0. It will be
helpful If I can get source code of Tizen 2.0.

Anyways I will try 2.1 with Emulator.

And I observed that in 2.0 music player all the UI elements are constructed
as rectangles objects from c++ src and not using the XML layout.
I guess tat is the reason the /res/screen-size-normal folder is missing.