[Tizen Application-dev] Musicplayer app src code broken

Tonny Tzeng tonny.tzeng at gmail.com
Wed May 22 02:26:00 GMT 2013

Hi Prabhu,

Please keep in mind that the music player included in Tizen
SDK/emulator is different than the one included in the real
devices[1].  The built-in music player (i.e. apps.MusicPlayer) in the
emulator is one of "Ref" apps using Tizen native API, and the music
player (i.e. org.tizen.music-player) included in Tizen IVI 2.0 release
is one of "Core" apps based on EFL, so if you will run your player in
the NDS board eventually, you should start with
org.tizen.music-player.

BTW, the source code of Tizen IVI 2.0 release is available to the
community at [2], but please also keep in mind that although Tizen IVI
2.0 release inherits from Tizen 2.0 Mongolia code base, Tizen native
API may not be fully validated and supported.

[1] https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Porting_Guide/Application
[2] http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/2.0/ivi/tizen-2.0_20130423.12/repos/

Best Regards,
Tonny