[Tizen Application-dev] Database for time scheduler - WebSQL or IndexedDB?

Wojciech Dynus wojciech.dynus at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:48:47 GMT 2013

Hi,
I would like to know which database will be better for my purposes. I am
currentyle developing an application for Tizen with my friends. We are
building an app for time management (this is not something impressing, but
in our opinion great for beginning) and we want to use database for keeping
data like task, place and few others. All of them are relative, so we want
to use database for keeping it at device. Is one of those considered better
in terms of use in Tizen? Or maybe there is another database we should
consider?

Best regards,
Wojtek Dynus