[Tizen Application-dev] Musicplayer app src code broken

Prabhuram Murugan prabhuram.murugan at gmail.com
Sun May 26 07:25:12 GMT 2013

Hi Tonny,
Thank you for your valuable inputs.

from the below link I could see the OSP framework packages are also
included in the TIZEN IVI build, So I wished that I will be able to run the
TIZEN 2.0 application on the NDIS board.
http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/2.0/ivi/tizen-2.0_20130423.12/images/ivi-release/ivi-release-tizen-2.0_20130423.12.packages
.

And the main reason I chose to work on OSP application is that the lack of,
SDK and emulator support for developing EFL based applications.

Well if there a *beta version *of the TIZEN SDK for developers to try, that
supports the Core application development using EFL, I can give a try on
that instead of OSP.