[Tizen Application-dev] How can I know that one Platform Application Control has returned?

Richard tizen_dev at 163.com
Thu May 30 06:47:06 GMT 2013

Hi,

As we all know, if we call a application control, when it has processed the request, it usually uses SendAppControlResult() to send the result back to the calling application, so we can get the result by using IAppControlResponseListener::OnAppControlCompleteResponseReceived().
But some of platform application controls, such as ImageViewer AppControl do not send the result back. So we do not know when the AppControl returns.
Is there a method to know when the AppControl returns in this situation?

Thank you for the cooperation.

Best regards,

Richard