[Tizen Application-dev] Get the exit status or code of another application

Madhu Kumar gogetit2717 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 01:47:36 GMT 2013

Hi Mats,

Thanks for your reply. I have already gone through the mentioned
namespace. The only thing I could find is
Tizen::App::IActiveAppEventListener Interface which gets when the
current active application state chnages i.e if it goes to background
or exits.

But I will not know if that application's exit is graceful or not i.e.
even is the application crashes, all I will know in
IActiveAppEventListener is the active application got changed thats
all.

What I am more interested in is knowing the exit status of any given
application. Whether it is graceful or not. Any mechanism or event
handler available to achieve this.

Please let me know if there are pointers available.

Regards,
Madhu