[Tizen Application-dev] Get the exit status or code of another application

Li, Hao H hao.h.li at intel.com
Mon Nov 25 03:21:24 GMT 2013

Tizen::App::App::OnAppTerminating might be helpful

Called when the application's state changes to App::TERMINATING.

An application's termination is triggered either by the system or by other applications.
When the termination is triggered by the system because of conditions, such as power-off, and OOM, it is called "urgent termination" and during these terminations the OnAppTerminating() method cannot be executed properly. When an application is terminated because of a power-off, although this method is called, it should be executed in a short duration. And when an application is killed by OOM, this method is not called.