[Tizen Application-dev] Fwd: Technical Question about AppDevelopment

Cris CrabLabZ cris at crablabz.com
Tue Nov 26 18:51:19 GMT 2013

Good day,

i'd like to know a few things about the challenge if possible:

1) can we submit an online app-game and not a stand alone app?
2) if the online-game is possible, can we change the online data/stages
even after the last day of the submitting period? i.e. adding other stages
since all data is in our server
3) can we put "in-game purchase" method in this game or is it not possible
for this challenge?
4) if we send it to you for certification the 7th of december, is it too
late to get the certification to partecipate to the challenge?

thank you in advance

Cristiano