[Tizen Application-dev] destroy the image

Hiroki Minagawa h_minagawa at pcp.co.jp
Wed Nov 27 13:05:24 GMT 2013

Zhang,

Are you generating images dynamically? Like, Bitmaps?
Or, you just have a limited amount of image resources in your whole app package?
If you are not generating images dynamically,
you may want to define them all at once, and re-use them whenever needed...
It is Javascript after all, and you never know when they are garbage collected...