[Tizen Application-dev] Get the exit status or code of another application

Madhu Kumar gogetit2717 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:19:31 GMT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But I want to know the exit status of one
application in another i.e. lets say we have2 apps App1 and App2. App2
is launched from App1. Now App1 wants to know the exit status of App2
whether it is graceful or not.

Hope it is clear. Please let me know if any pointers for this in Tizen.