[Tizen Application-dev] Application deployment guide / emulator

Yoon, Youngsik youngsik.yoon at intel.com
Wed Sep 11 02:07:50 GMT 2013

For 2nd,
I think you can submit. Just try. If your app has some issues on a real device, the tizen store will give you feedback with the information on the issues.
Or you can try developer unit program.
https://developer.tizen.org/support/development-unit-program/available-development-units
It looks 100 units are available now.

For 3rd,
I think you already have packaged file(wgt file) for your app signed in tizen sdk.
Then you can submit it to tizen store.

To submit tizen store, please refer to
http://blog.joshdobbs.com/?p=190

About wgt package file, please refer to dev guide,
Tizen Web App Programming > Basics of Web App Programming > Application Model > Application Package Manager > Web Application Package

Thanks,
Yoon