[Tizen Application-dev] Announcement of Tizen Web Application Checker

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Wed Sep 18 01:27:27 GMT 2013

Kozai,

The web application checker will release a new version with Tizen 2.2 compliance specification. I have requested a repository in tizen.org for Tizen Web Application Checker source code. And I will put our latest code to tizen.org for developer download directly. I will send an email to public when it is ready.
The new version will support Tizen 2.2 API check and also have some enhancements such as signature value checking.
We are thankful if we can get feedbacks from you.

Thanks
Zhang Xu