[Tizen Application-dev] Is there any API for the Wi-Fi disconnection?

JS Hong hcode1210 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:17:58 GMT 2014

Dear Friends.

Actually.. I have another question about WIFI.
I tried finding wifi disconnect method. but I NOT found.
I saw reference the " Tizen::Net::Wifi::WifiManager " class. however
disconnect method is nowhere.
Without turning off Wi-Fi, Can you disconnect the connected AP?

I want to connect to a specific AP.
However, at the AP list are connected to the first of AP automatically. So
I thought solved this problem.
I thought one way.. get the connected AP name and compare the I want to
specific AP name. If that is not same, I do disconnect.
If same.. I connect that AP.

HOWEVER... I not found disconnect way.

Could you help me?

Thank you.