[Tizen Application-dev] Get Free Mobile Recharge!

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jul 23 02:51:19 GMT 2014

On Tuesday 22 July 2014 18:20:25 Paul Hanchett wrote:
> Can this sort of noise be shut down, please?

I'm monitoring the lists and I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

The problem is likely that this person allowed the service in question to scan
the gmail address book and send invites, which caused the invites to be sent
to the mailing list. LinkedIn is known to do that too.

Once is a mistake and I won't take action.

If someone does this more than once, I'll move in with an eternal ban on the
email address.