[Tizen Application-dev] Tizen build - linker error: failed to set dynamic section sizes: Memory exhausted

Feuer, Magnus mfeuer at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Jun 25 16:04:02 GMT 2014

I am not sure at what level the memory constraint hits you.

You can start off with doing a ulimit -a in order to figure out what your
current process (and thus the build process) can consume.

If that looks ok, you can run top and keep an eye on available memory and
swap at the top as the build progresses.

dmesg may also give you a kernel level hint on what is going on.

Hope that this helps.

/Magnus F.

-------------------

*System Architect - Open Software Initiative**Jaguar Land Rover*

Email: mfeuer at jaguarlandrover.com
Cell: +1 949 294 7871
Skype: magnusfeuer

US: One World Trade Center, 121 SW Salmon St, 11th Floor, Portland, Oregon,
97204
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070
This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologize for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.