[Tizen Application-dev] Tizen Mini-summits at the LinuxCon North America and Europe

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Jun 28 00:04:45 GMT 2014

Hello all devs

We're considering running a Tizen mini-summit at both LinuxCon events. The
mini-summits are a one-day, one-track thing, so it would be about 4-6
sessions.

This email serves as a call for submissions. We'll do this informally: please
send an email to me (directly) with your idea and which of the two events (or
both) you'd like to present at. If you're chosen to present, we'll also get
you a free speaker entrance to the rest of the event.

Deadlines will be:
	North America: July 11
	Europe: August 15

Reminder: the call for papers for Tizen Developer Summit Shanghai is open and
the deadline is August 15.