[Tizen Application-dev] Web application creation from UI builder

Hiroki Minagawa h_minagawa at pcp.co.jp
Wed May 14 06:41:21 GMT 2014

Ruchi
As I told you, we have little knowledge about workarounds on UI builder.
I vaguely remember that one of our members has told me it hasn't covered many of the API provided,
so that it may take you extra efforts to implement the missing ones as you want more.
For the problem you mentioned, I kind of have a hunch you haven't correctly included
the tizen UI framework, or did you?
Say, that you have the following in your index.html:
<script src="/usr/share/tizen-web-ui-fw/latest/js/tizen-web-ui-fw-libs.min.js"></script>
then it works fine.
However, many times, the path is wrongly stated in copied projects.
The best way to check it would be of using browsers instead of using tizen simulator
because it may then output "****.js is not found" and such if the path is incorrect.
Hope it helps.

--
Hiroki Minagawa