[Tizen Application-dev] how to back to previous page

bray bray_work at 163.com
Thu Nov 27 11:31:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

In andriod,the system back key pressed,the running app will back to previous page. (appdoes notdo any operation for the back )
Does TIZEN IVI have the same mechanism?

Yours
bray

At 2014-11-27 18:30:47, "VanCutsem, Geoffroy" <geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com> wrote:

Hi Bray,

There is no official native API in Tizen 3.0. It’s possible of course to use the core APIs of the various middleware components but I would advice to architect it carefully so as to work nicely within the Tizen architecture (esp. regarding multi-seat/multi-user and the security framework).

Having said that, if you can give some more details on what APIs you intend to use there may be folks on this mailing list that could help with your question regarding a ‘back’ button.

Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA

Kings Square, Veldkant 31

2550 Kontich

RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.

Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09