[Tizen Application-dev] how to back to previous page

VanCutsem, Geoffroy geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com
Thu Nov 27 14:32:01 GMT 2014

Hi Bray,

There is no such mechanism in Tizen that I'm aware of. That's due to the fact there is no restrictions on what the UI should look like (as such it's up to the UI designer to decide whether having a back button, hard or soft, is even desirable).

Thanks,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09