[Tizen Application-dev] Possibility of Tizen Web App with 'Transparent Background'?

Mattison, Steven smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Apr 13 23:43:05 GMT 2015

Hello Tizen app developers!

I'd like to know if anyone here has an innate understanding of the Tizen
Web App engine, and could say whether it is possible to remove the
default-white background to show a native application beneath.

The idea is that the HTML layer would field user input and send it to the
native application through the application messaging api; the native app
would respond appropriately, and the results would show through the
transparent area of the web app.

There are a number of alternative layouts I'm considering for this
application, but I would like to know if this idea is possible, in
particular, regardless of the loss of performance it may cause.

To answer the first question anyone ever asks; this might be used for the
purpose of adding a multitasking interface to an otherwise interface-less
Native application.

Thanks in advance!

--
*Steve Mattison*
JavaScript Engineer

*T: *+1.503.545.7545
*Email:*  smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.