[Tizen Application-dev] [z1] [wiki] Capture Screenshot in Tizen

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Feb 26 23:47:24 GMT 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Leon Anavi <leon.anavi at konsulko.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added an article about capturing screen in Tizen 2.x, Tizen IVI and
> other Tizen 3 profiles with Wayland and Weston which are based on
> Tizen:Common:
> https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Capture_Screenshot_in_Tizen

Also for Z1 owners I shared this tip on page :

== Capture Screen in Tizen 2.3 (Samsung Z1)  ==

Press Power and Home button at the same time for a second , files will
land into the Gallery app

Or you can fetch them using :

   ~/tizen-sdk/tools/sdb pull ./opt/usr/media/Images/Screenshots

BTW, if there are lucky Z1 owers in this list feel free to tell me

If you can't access one or if remote test lab is not enough for you.
I can try to test existing opensource applications just add them to :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Applications

--
  mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
  xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com