[Tizen Application-dev] Help Required

Manasij Sur Roy monosr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:02:31 GMT 2015

Hello Subho,

- You can use libcurl for HTTP request-response :
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/

- Tizen platform also supports libsoup (
https://developer.gnome.org/libsoup/stable/) but if you are developing from
IDE then I think the rootstrap does not have libsoup headers/lib.

- For json response parsing you can use json-glib (
https://developer.gnome.org/json-glib/stable/)

-BR,
 Manasij