[Tizen Application-dev] [Dev] Unable to load some of the Tizen extensions for Crosswalk

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Mon Jun 1 12:37:46 GMT 2015

Hi Jose,

On 1.06.2015 15:30, José Bollo wrote:
> Le vendredi 29 mai 2015 à 20:02 +0300, Leon Anavi a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that not all of the Tizen specific APIs are available in web
>> apps on Tizen:Common built for HummingBoard (Freescale i.MX6 ARM) using
>> Yocto. My research shows that some of the Tizen extensions for Crosswalk
>> are not loaded. These extensions are successfully built and shipped in
>> the image:
>>
> (snip)
>
>> Why the rest of the extensions are not loaded? How can I load them?
> I just made the same test and discovered that, on my side, only
> libtizen_system_info.so was not loaded. All the other libraries are
> loded.
>
> I typed "journalctl | grep system_info" and got
>
> juin 01 05:22:01 lenovo06 sh[1839]:
> [0601/052201:WARNING:xwalk_external_extension.cc(47)] Error loading
> extension
> '/usr/lib64/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/libtizen_system_info.so': /usr/lib64/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/libtizen_system_info.so: undefined symbol: _ZN19SysInfoNetworkTizen14StartListeningEv
> juin 01 05:22:01 lenovo06 sh[1839]:
> [0601/052201:WARNING:xwalk_extension_server.cc(411)] Failed to
> initialize
> extension: /usr/lib64/tizen-extensions-crosswalk/libtizen_system_info.so
>

> Can you check the journal? "journalctl | grep tizen-extensions"

Thank you for the hint! It is very useful. I have already done it
earlier today and I discovered that in my case the extensions fail to
load due to:

libcapi-base-common.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Now I am trying to fix the issue in the Yocto recipe for
capi-base-common. I will provide feedback when I have any progress.

Thanks,
Leon

--
Leon Anavi