[Tizen Application-dev] [Dev] Unable to load some of the Tizen extensions for Crosswalk

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Mon Jun 1 14:57:41 GMT 2015

Hi Jose,

Once again thank you for the support. I have solved the issue by adding
the following line to capi-base-common.inc in "Tizen on Yocto":

capi-base-common_files += "${prefix}/lib/libcapi-base-common.so.*"

For more details you can have a look at my commit to the tizen-distro
fork in GitHub:
https://github.com/konsulko/tizen-distro/commit/df5d0b439bb962093bc398d5a8dfd8a86aef00cd

The same change have to be applied to the upstream. May be I should
update my change request which is pending anyway and is also related to
capi-base-common: https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/39798

Best regards,
Leon

--