[Tizen Application-dev] Suggest to use tizen forums instead of this list

Mats Wichmann mats at osg.samsung.com
Wed Jun 24 16:06:33 GMT 2015

Hi,

I notice there have been a few postings on this list recently. Welcome!
 People will try to help with those questions, but there seems to be an
informal (or formal) decision to do the appdev related discussion on the
Tizen Forums (developer.tizen.org/forums), so there aren't very many
people listening here, you'll get a much bigger audience of potential
responders there for your questions.  I think we're going to remove the
website mentions to this mailing list but I'm not sure who has the
rights to do that.

cheers,

-- mats (acting as one of the list admins at the moment)