[Tizen Application-dev] Help on making phone call programatically

Cuong Nguyen cncuong93 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 17:14:49 GMT 2015

Thanks for your reply. I found an example using appcontrol but from sdk
version 1.7 with c++.

I found some command may work ( without testing )

App_control_set_operation(app_ctrl,APP_CONTROL_OPERATION_DIAL);
App_control_set_uri(app_ctrl,"tel:+912345678");
App_control_send_launch_request(app_ctrl, callback, app_data);

Would you help me testing these commands, srihebbar ?

Thank you.
Vào 25-05-2015 19:20, "Srivardhan" <sri.hebbar at samsung.com> đã viết: