[Tizen Application-dev] [Dev] Unable to use Crosswalk remote debugging with "Tizen on Yocto"

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Tue May 26 08:21:11 GMT 2015

Hi,

On 26.05.2015 05:07, Wang, Peter H wrote:
>  From the description in BTY-109, seems, it's not remote debugging problem because you can see the first page showing an empty "Inspectable Apps".
> Usually, an empty list of "Inspectable Apps" means there is not web page launched by Crosswalk.
> Are sure the app "SM31mV8fq9.go"is packaged as App of Crosswalk rather than Tizen WRT?

Yes, application SM31mV8fq9.go is shipped in Tizen:Common with package
wrt-widgets. Crosswalk is the web runtime in Tizen:Common and I am able
to run remote debugging of SM31mV8fq9.go on Intel NUC with GBS build of
Tizen:Common. I believe the issue that I have reported is caused by the
different version of Crosswalk (and may be some of the other packages)
in "Tizen on Yocto". I will update it and I will try the remote debugger
again.

Thanks,
Leon

Leon Anavi