[Tizen Application-dev] Issue with common-crosswalk-suite on Intel NUC

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed May 27 17:07:01 GMT 2015

Hi,

I am getting error below when I try to launch common-crosswalk-suite on
Intel NUC with tizen-common_20150513.1.x86_64:

##-- Executing the suite : common-crosswalk-suite

## execution script: running testkit on tct-2dtransforms-css3-tests.xml
test widget will be uncompressed and installed...
Archive:
/usr/share/tests/common/common-crosswalk-suite/TESTDIR/00-common/E0-crosswalk/00-commonapi/00-tct-2dtransforms-css3-tests/tct-2dtransforms-css3-tests-9.37.1.5-1.wgt.zip
path is /home/guest/-q
processing result : PACKAGE_NOT_FOUND [1] failed
spend time for pkgcmd is [20]ms

I am following the instructions for the following Tizen wiki article to
run the tests:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Common_QA

This is the exact command that I execute to run crosswalk tests as root:
common-suite-launcher launch --suites common-crosswalk-suite

What is the state of the Crosswalk test suite? Is it supposed to be
working on Tizen:Common?

Thanks,
Leon

--