[Tizen Application-dev] Touch events in Tizen

Manvir Singh manvir.s at samsung.com
Thu May 28 05:05:18 GMT 2015

Hello,

I am currently working on a multi touch based application, but it seems like
only 2 touches can be detected simultaneously.

I need to have a logic, where 4 simultaneous touches can be handled.

Please suggest if we can capture more than 2 touch event in case of Tizen.

Thanks & Regards,

Manvir Singh

this message contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information.Please do not copy or distribute this email to any person who is
not intended to receive it. Non compliance to the company's security
guidelines is a punishable offence.If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this message and
attachments if any.