[Tizen Application-dev] Touch events in Tizen

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) tizen at rasterman.com
Thu May 28 11:22:16 GMT 2015

On Thu, 28 May 2015 06:08:21 +0000 (GMT) Manvir Singh Dhiman
<manvir.s at samsung.com> said:

> Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle
>
> I am working on Web APP.
>
> Hardware is Z1 mobile

hmm don't know then. can't help you. i do know the native api can do an
arbitrary number of touch points (i've seen it actually work with all 5 of my
fingers before on a panel i knew could do 5 points). note that some capacitive
touch panels do have limits on the number of touch points at the hardware
level. i can't say if the web api has limits or not - i don't know.

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <tizen at rasterman.com>