[Tizen Application-dev] Help On Web Application for Werable (Samsung gear s2)

Ahmed Galal ahmed.galal at 700apps.com
Mon Feb 8 09:49:13 GMT 2016

Hello Tizen Team,

Please let me ask some questions about web applications on gear.

1.       How can I create web service application? (I didn't understand
anything from the tutorial) and give example if it is possible.

2.       How can I get partner certificate?

3.       How can I set notification icon and background? I tried this
(https://developer.tizen.org/development/tutorials/web-application/tizen-fea
tures/user-interface/notification) and give me a working example if it is
possible.

4.       How can I trigger the notification click event to make it open the
application?

That's All.

Appreciate you quick answer.

Best Regards