[Tizen Application-dev] Genlist Reusable Item

leonardus ardyandhita leo4rdyand at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:31:50 GMT 2016

Hi, I want to ask about genlist reusable item callback to improvement
performance.
I need to load multiple image from url on item list. But if I scrolling the
list, image url always called and makes lack.

I have search and I get commit information on elementary git. They say
there is new callback function : *Elm_Gen_Item_Reusable_Content_Get_Cb*. I
think this is can solve my problem. But I can't find on my installed tizen
sdk. (I have last update tizen sdk 2.4 : rev3).

It's is possible to patch this committed code or anyone have some idea to
cache the item?