[Tizen Application-dev] Genlist Reusable Item

leonardus ardyandhita leo4rdyand at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:50:30 GMT 2016

hi,
I already fix it, :)
Ya, it's because some blocking on string process logic.

but I still have problem on url image load. I'm using
elm_image_file_set("url"). and this is already asynchronous.
My problem is image always reload when scrolling the list. It's bad for
data charges.

this is my debug results :
1. callback function *content_get* always called when item going realize at
scrolling.
    I'm using *genlist item class* with item_style = "full", I need to put
my own edc layout on the item.
2. I'm initialize layout, set all data and call url image inside this
*content_get* callback function.
    When scrolling, this makes Evas_Object* for the item recreating and of
course recalling the url image.

I have some idea to cache the item :
3. Inside *content_get* function, I have try to save the Evas_Object* to
hash map after create it,
    The goal is if object already exist on map, just return it and not
create and call url again.
    *but* when I return Evas_Object* that already save on the map, now it
always crash. T.T

Is there another idea to cache this item?
Thank you