[Tizen Application-dev] [ Regarding local DB] access to the local db

김선민 ksm28990 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:30:18 GMT 2016

Hello
This is SeonMin Kim

I just wanted to ask you that the following questions below.

   I heard that the local db of any apps is not available to pull over out of the device by attackers on Tizen ( i might be wrong but that is what i heard)
    - If i’m correct, The local db is being stored under the package_id directory named ./webkit and cookie as well. i simply pulled over it out of the device.

Here is the actual question.

Where the local db is being stored ? I asked you because if the local db is available from outside, I want to encrypt it

Thank you
Best Regards