[Tizen Application-dev] Update Progressbar Native Download API

leonardus ardyandhita leo4rdyand at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:15:48 GMT 2016

Hi, I need to update progress bar on my UI during download progress using
Native Download API. I have set callback *download_set_progress_cb *to get
the progress update. But, when I set value my progress bar (UI) inside the
progress callback, my progress bar sometimes not updated even force close
the app.

Something that I know progress bar run on mainloop thread, but download API
run on other thread. My question is how to send data to mainloop thread
from that download API progress callback ? Thanks :)