[Tizen Application-dev] Some idea to make app at Tizen

Geekchick knewshadow at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:03:34 GMT 2017

Hello!

I would like to write something like snapchat with filters app.

App would be at tizen lfd screen.

By an IP user could connect (I think I would like to write it in node) to
the app an use his camera at phone and make an selfie which in live would
be able to see at big screen.

And I would like to add some filters to make photos and that what would be
able to see at big screen just to look funny.

How do you think it would be possible, and if yes how I could do it?

Best regards,

Martyna Nowocień J