[Tizen Application-dev] Some idea to make app at Tizen

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Fri May 12 16:57:45 UTC 2017

Hi Martyna,

On 5.05.2017 14:03, Geekchick wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I would like to write something like snapchat with filters app.
>
> App would be at tizen lfd screen.
>
> By an IP user could connect (I think I would like to write it in node)
> to the app an use his camera at phone and make an selfie which in live
> would be able to see at big screen.
>
> And I would like to add some filters to make photos and that what
> would be able to see at big screen just to look funny.
>
> How do you think it would be possible, and if yes how I could do it?

Thank you for joining the Tizen mailing list and for moving the
discussion from Twitter to here.

I am not a snapchat user but this seems as a complex task that involves
a lot of development of both Tizen application and server-side software.
I encourage you to split the idea into a small tasks and to try
accomplishing them one by one.

Best regards,
Leon

> Best regards,