[Tizen Application-dev] Streaming(Eg. mp3 files) problem on player API in Z2

전태수 steve.jun at samsung.com
Mon May 29 06:05:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

To me, it seems to work fine, either.
Basically, player API for streaming, where gets mp3 files from the remote server is using libsoup internally.
Except some external errors like ISP blocking to access the server or temporal server down, it works for the mp3 delivery to the local device with the same version of libsoup.

Well, it would be helpful if you provide some sample code to use "player API", which makes you frustrated.

Thanks,
Steve