[Tizen Application-dev] Error when trying to login

Florian Binder fb at java4.info
Tue Jan 30 08:32:54 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I am developing a native Tizen App for the Samsung Gear S3. I have a few
questions and wanted to ask them in the developer forum
(https://developer.tizen.org). I created an account and confirmed my
mail address. But I am not able to login. There is always an error page
shown, when I try to login: "The website encountered an unexpected
error. Please try again later." (I try it since over a week).

Is this list active? Can I ask my questions here? Or can anybody
redirect my mail to someone responsible for the login?

Thank you,

  Flo