[Tizen Application-dev] Tizen 5.0 with raspberry PI 3

Pranati Rajeshbhai Trivedi ptrivedi1 at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Jun 12 14:49:04 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am doing Tizen Application to send data from raspberry Pi to Tizen Mobile
application.
I have installed the Tozen Studio and burn the Image on SD card as shown in
the give link.
https://developer.tizen.org/development/iot-extension-sdk/getting-started/setting-up-your-board/raspberry-pi3-based-on-tizen-5.0

But I could not understand which IP is there like, is this the IP of what
is there ?

   - IP: 192.168.1.11
   - Gateway: 192.168.1.2
   - Subnet: 255.255.255.0
   - Primary DNS Server: 127.0.0.1

and I put the IP of  Wifi connected to my laptop and login to tizen window
with Putty, I could not run sdb command. It shows the error, " -bash-sdb
command not found"
Please guide me. Reply as soon as possible.
Thanks
Regards

--
Pranati Trivedi