[Tizen Application-dev] Problem in loading icon on Tizen WebApp in 2015 TV

gitanshu mehndiratta gitanshuindian at yahoo.co.in
Sat Nov 9 11:45:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am able to install Tizen WebApp on Samsung 2015 TV. Icon which i set in config.xml shows on Smart Hub.

But when i click on App Icon in smart Hub, Icon shows black on loading page. I have followed icon specs given on Samsung web site.
https://developer.samsung.com/tv/design/app-icons-and-screenshots/

I have tried with icon size 512x423px and 423x423 px as well, but every time it shows on smart hub only.

Not on loading page and not on Apps screen also.

Anybody has any clue or suggestion what could be the reason?  btw icon shows on all other models 2016,17 within app screen.

Thanks,